Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s some of the frequently asked questions by our clients for the acrylic pouring virtual workshop. As virtual workshop is a relatively new activity, we understand that clients will have some questions about it. Feel free to contact our friendly sales person at 81606655 or 65696992 today, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to send in your enquiries!
Acrylic pour is a fascinating fluid painting technique using very simple materials; acrylic paint, mixing medium, cups and spoons. Depending on the technique taught in our virtual workshop, paint is poured into each other or tilted onto the canvas and distributed on the canvas. There’s mainly 3 techniques you can choose from in Partymojo’s acrylic pour virtual workshop, namely the pouring technique, blowing technique and reverse cup technique. Participants can get different kind of effects on their canvas based on the different techniques taught. Speak to our friendly sales person today to get sample masterpieces coming from each of the techniques used! 🙂
For participants that are ready for a more challenging approach, we would suggest choosing 5 primary colours that can be mixed into unlimited colours! A colour chart will be provided. Each session will last 1 – 1.5 hours long.
An acrylic pouring kit will be delivered to you before the class. All materials are provided for the class including paint, canvas and mixing kits.
Participants will need to have a table, water, laptop and a stable internet connection to participate in this activity. It can be done remotely in the comfort of your own homes. All other materials needed for the acrylic pouring virtual workshop will be provided by us, from art materials down to table cloth and gloves.
Sure all crafts and paints activities will create a little bit of fun mess but it’s definitely under control with the materials that we specially curated for this activity i.e. gloves, mixing cups and spoons, disposable table cloth.
The classes would need a minimum of 20 pax to kick start. For a more interactive session, we would recommend each class to keep within 20 – 50 pax. We can hold unlimited no. of participants for all our virtual workshop. Talk to our sales person today to enquire!
Yes, this is definitely possible. This can be done by splitting the participants into smaller classes. The virtual workshops can be held concurrently or consecutively depending on client’s preference and schedules. Speak with our friendly sales person today to find out more!
Partymojo is one of the first event companies to go virtual in the events line in singapore. We started our first virtual class in Feb 2020. Till now we have held over 120 virtual workshops. The scale of virtual workshops we’ve held varies from 10 pax to over 1000 pax per event. We have a huge client base and are very experienced with virtual events. Talk to us to request for screenshots and video recordings of our past events to get an idea of how it works. 🙂
Virtual Acrylic Pour Workshop is Most Suitable For
Our Corporate Clients
Why Choose Us
Send us your enquiry
Terms & Conditions
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are subjected to 7% GST.
For Non-Corporate: 100% payment payable to PartyMojo Pte Ltd as deposit to confirm the event.
For Corporate: Endorsement on invoice with organisation stamp to confirm the event.
- Breakage and damages to any equipments will be charged to client accordingly.
- All cheques are made payable to PARTYMOJO PTE LTD.
- Payment can be made via bank transfer to: DBS current Acc 003-932293-3 Branch code: 7171-003.
- PartyMojo now accepts PayNow! The QR Code can be found at the bottom of the invoice issued.
- Late payment interest charge of 2% per month will be incurred after payment due date.
- Postponing of event can only be done 5 working days prior to the event.
- Postponing of the event is subjected to a $100 – $150 surcharge, subjected to availability.
- Otherwise, the client can choose to cancel the event and deposit paid will be forfeited.
- 50% of invoice charges if cancellation is made more than 5 working days before event time.
- 100% of invoice charges if cancellation is made 5 working days before event time.