Contact our PartyMojo office at 65696992 / Sales 81606655 / Yolanda 81606622 to enquire now! Drop us a quick email at [email protected] today for your very own Tutu Kueh Live Station!
Tutu Kueh is a heritage snack that is well-loved for its soft and pillow-like consistency. This small steamed cake made of finely pounded rice flour packs a punch with ground peanuts or grated coconut filling. Delicious to the tummy and pleasing to the eyes made from its flower-shaped mould. Tutu Kueh is a food delicacy to many countries and is commonly found in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, and Southern Thailand.
Tutu Kueh Live Station
“No one will want to miss our on our Tutu Kueh Live Station!
|100 Servings||200 Servings||300 Servings|
*Delivery surcharge of $55 is applicable for Changi, Tuas, Jurong Island and Sentosa
If you’re holding a large-scale event unsure of how many machines to rent, PartyMojo is here to your rescue! With over 30 in-house Machine Stations and a huge team of Mojo SuperStaffs, no more stress! PartyMojo offers a huge discount for long hours Machine Station rentals!
What’s required from me if I hire PartyMojo’s Tutu Kueh Station?
Simply provide us a table and a powerpoint and we’re good to go! Don’t worry if you don’t have a table, table is available for rental at only $10!
What’s included in PartyMojo’s Tutu Kueh Station?
Delivery, set up and 1 lively and young manpower!
How many pieces in 1 serving?
1 serving is 1 piece. You may request for 2 pieces or more per serving by letting our event advisors know and we will provide you with the quotation accordingly!
I need to cater to 500 people in an hour, can you do it?
No problem! We can cater to as many people as you want in the hour. This can be done so by adding more stations and manpower! Simply call or email to enquire with your event details and you will get a quotation within a day!
Tu Tu Kueh Live Station Gallery
PartyMojo’s Carnival Food Stalls
Tutu Kueh Live Station is Most Suitable For
Our Corporate Clients
Send us your enquiry below
Terms & Conditions
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are subjected to 8% GST.
- A 100% full payment is required to confirm the booking.
- Breakage and damages to any equipments will be charged to client accordingly.
- A transport surcharge of $30 is applicable for the following venues: Changi, Tuas, Sentosa, Turf city.
- All cheques are made payable to PARTYMOJO PTE LTD.
- Payment can be made via bank transfer to: DBS current Acc 003-932293-3 Branch code: 7171-003.
- PartyMojo now accepts PayNow! The QR Code can be found at the bottom of the invoice issued.
Postpone & Cancellations
- Postponing of event can only be done 5 working days prior to the event.
- Postponing of event is subjected to a $100 – $150 surcharge, subjected to availability.
- 50% of invoice charges if cancellation is made more than 5 working days before event time.
- 100% of invoice charges if cancellation is made 5 working days before event time.
- PartyMojo will not be liable for cleaning up of any mess created by the activities/party guests.
- PartyMojo reserves the right to cease the party immediately if the client verbally abuses any of our staffs. In the event that the client’s guest verbally abuses a PartyMojo staff, PartyMojo staff will inform the client immediately. If the abuse does not cease, PartyMojo reserves the right to leave the event immediately.