Bottled Sand Art Party Package
Duration: 2 hrs
– 50 Air filled (non – helium) balloons
– 60 Mins of Bottled Sand Art sessions
– Art and craft materials for 20 pax
– 45 Mins of fun and games with prizes for all kids
– Party Music
– Hosting of cake cutting
Please read on to find out more about the package!
PartyMojo Team will arrive 60 mins prior to the start of the event for set up, which includes of the following:
– Pumping up of 50 Air filled balloons
– Sticking up of the balloons with foam tapes on the wall
– Setting up of Bottled SandArt materials
– Items required from client: 1 x powerpoint, tables, table cloth (optional) to place the art and craft materials,
Please choose TWO colours from the following:
Art and Craft Activity
PartyMojo Team will be setting up the art and craft materials on the designated table for art and craft session. Don’t have a table? Don’t worry! Tables and chairs are available for hire for only a $190 top-up for 20 kids (4 round Ikea tables and 20 Ikea kiddy chairs).
The session will take 30 mins to an hour depending on the age group and group size of the children attending the party.
Fun and Games
Fun and games will usually be played in the second segment of the party after art and craft. We do not want to miss out any late kids! We play different games suited for different age groups. Please talk to us to see the list of games!
PartyMojo Team will be providing prizes for the games, consisting of mojo goodies packed in small goodie bags. If you are unsure of which games are suitable for the age group of kids attending, please do not hesitate to give us a call or email to enquire!
Music will be played for a total duration of 2 hours. We use portable music speaker which will be good enough for normal condo function rooms. However, for outdoor areas or a large function area do enquire with us for the hire of a professional sound system.
Please choose ONE genre of music:
Cake Cutting Ceremony
Games will be followed promptly by the Cake Cutting Ceremony where our team will gather everyone for the singing of the birthday song.
This package caters to 20 kids only. For additional kids, please top up $15 / kid. This will entitle the additional kid to:
– Bottled Sand Art set
– Fun and games
– Game prize
If you do not wish to top up for additional kids, he/she will still be entitled to join in for fun and games, but not for other activities.
STEPS TO MAKE BOTTLED SANDART
STEP 1: CLEAN
Remove any labels from your bottle and wash it with soapy water. Rinse the bottle and allow it to dry completely.
Create a funnel by rolling a sheet of heavy paper into a cone shape,holding it in place with a few staples or tape. Make sure the pointed end of your funnel fits into the neck of the bottle and that the opening at the bottom is no wider than 1/8 inch.
Hold the paper funnel inside the neck of the bottle with one hand, and use a teaspoon to add the first color of sand a little at a time. Gently jiggle the funnel if the sand gets clogged in it. Start with less sand and add more a teaspoon at a time, if you wish.
Examine the first layer and decide whether you want the colored-sand stripes to be flat and horizontal or diagonal. If you want diagonal strips, hold the bottle at an angle and tap it so that all the sand rests in one corner. Hold the bottle at this angle and add the second layer of sand, directing the point of the funnel into the empty corner.
Continue adding layers of sand in different colors, taking care not to move the bottle around too much or too quickly, as this will cause the colors to mix together and destroy the layered look. Use the point of the funnel to direct each layer of sand into position. Stop when the bottle is full of layers of colored sand.
Apply hot glue to the inside of the bottle neck and insert a cork, or apply glue around the outside of the neck and screw on its cap. Do not shake the bottle or the layers will be destroyed, and you will have a bottle of mixed multicolored sand.
Yes definitely! However, parental guidance are required for aged 4 and below for the art and craft session! For younger kids, we would recommend if games are changed to other fringe activities such as face painting, glitter tattoo and so on!
Is a top up required to change fun and games to other activities?
This is dependant on which activities you would like to change it to. Simply enquire with us to find out more! We will be able to give you more suggestions based on the crowd and age group!
Can I have a mixture of different art and craft activities within the 20 pax? E.g. 10 Bottled Sandart and 10 scratch art?
Yes no problem! Simply check with us if any additional charge is applicable, this will be dependent on the activity you choose!
Can we have the art and craft session and games concurrently?
We do not recommend this as 2 manpower will be provided for this package. Thus, it would be better if the activities are hold consecutively so that our staffs are able to have a better control of the kids and a better organisation of the party!
Furthermore, it would be better if the party starts with the art and craft session where the early birds can start the craft activity while waiting for their friends to arrive!
We do not have 20 kids attending our party, will you be able to provide us with a discounted price?
The package is up to 20 kids, if you have a few lesser kids coming, the price will remain but we will definitely give you the unused art and craft materials! It is also good to prepare a few extras in case the little ones bring their siblings along!
However, if you have a very small group of less than 10 kids, we will be able to give a little discount on the package. Simply call / email us to enquire!
I have more than 20 kids attending the party, can you cater to that?
Yes we do! Simply top up $15 for every additional kid attending so everyone can enjoy the activities!
I have more than 20 children attending but I do not wish to top up for additional kids. Is it possible?
No problem at all! You can still order the package for 20 pax, however, we can only provide art and craft materials and game prizes for 20 pax. All the kids are still welcomed to join in for the games!
I have 20 kids attending but I’m not sure if more will turn up! Can PartyMojo bring extra art and craft sets so that we can top up on the event itself if more kids turn up?
Unfortunately, we are unable to do that as it will be hard for us to monitor the number of kids turning up on the event day. Thus, clients are required to order the extra sets in advance.
My venue doesn’t have kids tables and chairs, can I rent them for the art and craft session from PartyMojo?
Yes! Simply top up $190 for 4 tables and 20 chairs!
I would like a customised package
No problem at all! Our sales team are all well trained and experienced event planners! Simply enquire with us today and we will work with you to organise an awesome event!
I want to book! How do I go about?
No problem! Click on the enquire / booking button below and we will get back to you within 4 hours!
The mojo behind Mojo Team
Quality & Affordable Services
All-in-1 Event Planner
Fast Response Time
Dedicated Sales Team
Professionally Trained Staff
More Than 70 Live Food Stations
Fun Filled Themed Packages
Cash / Cheque / Credit Card Payments
BizSafe & NEA Qualified
Net 30 Credit Available
GIRO Set Up
Terms & Conditions
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are subjected to 7% GST.
For Non-Corporate: 100% payment payable to PartyMojo Pte Ltd as deposit to confirm the event.
For Corporate: Endorsement on invoice with organisation stamp to confirm the event.
- Breakage and damages to any equipments will be charged to client accordingly.
- A additional transport surcharge of $30 is applicable for the following venues: Changi, Tuas, Sentosa, Turf city.
- All cheques are made payable to PARTYMOJO PTE LTD.
- Payment can be made via bank transfer to: DBS current Acc 003-932293-3 Branch code: 7171-003.
- PartyMojo now accepts PayNow! The QR Code can be found at the bottom of the invoice issued.
- Late payment interest charge of 2% per month will be incurred after payment due date.
- For extension of total event duration, not including extension charges of services, it is charged at $40 for 30 mins for extensions told to us 5 working days in advance. For last minute extension, it is charged at $50 for 30 mins, subjected to availability. For last minute extension of total event time, it should be told to us at least 1 hour prior to the event end time.
- Extension of Games: $100 for 30 mins
- Extension of Mojo Staffs: $30 – $50 for 30 mins
- Extensions are solely subjected to PartyMojo’s availability and are strictly not negotiable.
Postpone & Cancellations
- Postponing of event can only be done 5 working days prior to the event.
- Postponing of the event is subjected to a $100 – $150 surcharge, subjected to availability.
- Otherwise, the client can choose to cancel the event and deposit paid will be forfeited.
- 50% of invoice charges if cancellation is made more than 5 working days before event time.
- 100% of invoice charges if cancellation is made 5 working days before event time.
Other Party Terms
- Duration of the party is a maximum of 2 hours, excluding 1 hour for set up before the event.
- In the event that the client need PartyMojo team to arrive earlier, it will be chargeable at $30 per 30 mins.
- PartyMojo staffs will not be responsible for putting up the client’s own decoration during set up time.
- PartyMojo staffs will not be responsible for the teardown of balloon decorations for any packages.
- PartyMojo will not be liable for cleaning up of any mess created by the activities/party guests.
- PartyMojo reserves the right to cease the party immediately if the client verbally abuses any of our staffs. In the event that the client’s guest verbally abuses a PartyMojo staff, PartyMojo staff will inform the client immediately. If the abuse does not cease, PartyMojo reserves the right to leave the event immediately.