Dragon Boat Festival Virtual Activities
Dragon Boat Festival Performances
Live Streaming Event
Virtual Dragon Boat Festival Workshops
Dragon Boat Festival Activities & Games
Virtual Dumpling Eating Competition
Dragon Boat Festival Virtual Workshop
Learn how to roll, and fold the dumpling with all the ingredient we delivered!
Create your own Dragon Boat Festival themed plushie!
Learn to make your own Dragon Boat Festival perfume pouch!
Virtual Event Gallery
Send us your enquiry
Virtual Dragon Boat Festival Event is Most Suitable For
Our Corporate Clients
Why Choose Us
Terms & Conditions
Payment & Extension Terms
- All prices quoted for our Virtual Hari Raya Event are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are subjected to 7% GST.
For Non-Corporate: 100% payment payable to PartyMojo Pte Ltd as deposit to confirm the event.
For Corporate: Endorsement on invoice with organisation stamp to confirm the event.
- Breakage and damages to any equipments will be charged to client accordingly.
- A additional transport surcharge of $30 is applicable for the following venues: Changi, Tuas, Sentosa, Turf city.
- All cheques are made payable to PARTYMOJO PTE LTD.
- Payment can be made via bank transfer to: DBS current Acc 003-932293-3 Branch code: 7171-003.
- PartyMojo now accepts PayNow! The QR Code can be found at the bottom of the invoice issued.
- Late payment interest charge of 2% per month will be incurred after payment due date.
Postpone & Cancellations
- Postponing of event can only be done 5 working days prior to the event.
- Postponing of the event is subjected to a $100 – $150 surcharge, subjected to availability.
- Otherwise, the client can choose to cancel the event and deposit paid will be forfeited.
- 50% of invoice charges if cancellation is made more than 5 working days before event time.
- 100% of invoice charges if cancellation is made 5 working days before event time.
Other Party Terms
- Duration of the party is a maximum of 2 hours, excluding 2 hours for set up before the event.
- PartyMojo staffs will not be responsible for putting up the client’s own decoration during set up time.
- PartyMojo staffs will not be responsible for the teardown of balloon decorations for any packages.
- PartyMojo will not be liable for cleaning up of any mess created by the activities/party guests.
- PartyMojo reserves the right to cease the party immediately if the client verbally abuses any of our staffs. In the event that the client’s guest verbally abuses a PartyMojo staff, PartyMojo staff will inform the client immediately. If the abuse does not cease, PartyMojo reserves the right to leave the event immediately.