Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s some of the frequently asked questions by our clients for the Virtual Public Speaking Virtual Workshop. As virtual workshop is a relatively new activity, we understand that clients will have some questions about it. Feel free to contact our friendly sales person at 81606655 or 65696992 today, or email to email@example.com to send in your enquiries!
Develop the skills you need to prepare and deliver an outstanding speech or presentation. In this course, our instructor with 10 years of experience will offers practical insights that can help presenters prepare, open, deliver, and close their speeches. Along the way, discover how to project confidence, outline a speech, take questions, and develop the creative story that adds life to a speech.
Participants will need to have a table, laptop and a stable internet connection to participate in this activity. It can be done remotely in the comfort of your own homes.
The classes would need a minimum of 10 pax to kick start. For maximised interaction, we would recommend anything between 10 – 50 participants. However, we can accomodate to any number of pax for this workshop. Do speak to our sales person so we can recommend you the class size based on your requirements.
Yes, this is definitely possible. This can be done by splitting the participants into smaller classes. The virtual workshops can be held concurrently or consecutively depending on client’s preference and schedules. Speak with our friendly sales person today to find out more!
Virtual Public Speaking Workshop is Most Suitable For
Our Corporate Clients
Why Choose Us
Send us your enquiry
Terms & Conditions
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are subjected to 7% GST.
For Non-Corporate: 100% payment payable to PartyMojo Pte Ltd as deposit to confirm the event.
For Corporate: Endorsement on invoice with organisation stamp to confirm the event.
- Breakage and damages to any equipments will be charged to client accordingly.
- All cheques are made payable to PARTYMOJO PTE LTD.
- Payment can be made via bank transfer to: DBS current Acc 003-932293-3 Branch code: 7171-003.
- PartyMojo now accepts PayNow! The QR Code can be found at the bottom of the invoice issued.
- Late payment interest charge of 2% per month will be incurred after payment due date.
- Postponing of event can only be done 5 working days prior to the event.
- Postponing of the event is subjected to a $100 – $150 surcharge, subjected to availability.
- Otherwise, the client can choose to cancel the event and deposit paid will be forfeited.
- 50% of invoice charges if cancellation is made more than 5 working days before event time.
- 100% of invoice charges if cancellation is made 5 working days before event time.