Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s some of the frequently asked questions by our clients for the rubber stamp carving virtual workshop. As virtual workshop is a relatively new activity, we understand that clients will have some questions about it. Feel free to contact our friendly sales person at 81606655 or 65696992 today, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to send in your enquiries!
Rubber stamp carving is a popular activity enjoyed by the young and young at heart – from teenage school girls to grown up office workers. Most simply cannot resist the charm and appeal of stamps, which they find so “kawai” (cute in Japanese). Made originally for commercial purposes, they gradually found their way into crafts. Coupled with an increasing array of stamp pads in every colour imaginable, stamp carving and printing is definitely here to stay! The class will last about 1 to 1.5 hours depending on class speed.
Participants will need to have a table, laptop and a stable internet connection to participate in this activity. It can be done remotely in the comfort of your own homes. All other materials needed for the mask sewing virtual workshop will be provided by us, from art materials down to gloves. No sewing machine is needed.
This activity does not create any mess.
The classes would need a minimum of 20 pax to kick start. For maximised interaction, we would recommend 20 pax for each class. One class can accommodate up to 50 pax. For big groups, we can also split the classes for maximum interaction and can be held at the same day.
Yes, this is definitely possible. This can be done by splitting the participants into smaller classes. The virtual workshops can be held concurrently or consecutively depending on client’s preference and schedules. Speak with our friendly sales person today to find out more!
Virtual Rubber Stamp Carving Workshop is Most Suitable For
Our Corporate Clients
Why Choose Us
Send us your enquiry
Terms & Conditions
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are subjected to 7% GST.
For Non-Corporate: 100% payment payable to PartyMojo Pte Ltd as deposit to confirm the event.
For Corporate: Endorsement on invoice with organisation stamp to confirm the event.
- Breakage and damages to any equipments will be charged to client accordingly.
- All cheques are made payable to PARTYMOJO PTE LTD.
- Payment can be made via bank transfer to: DBS current Acc 003-932293-3 Branch code: 7171-003.
- PartyMojo now accepts PayNow! The QR Code can be found at the bottom of the invoice issued.
- Late payment interest charge of 2% per month will be incurred after payment due date.
- Postponing of event can only be done 5 working days prior to the event.
- Postponing of the event is subjected to a $100 – $150 surcharge, subjected to availability.
- Otherwise, the client can choose to cancel the event and deposit paid will be forfeited.
- 50% of invoice charges if cancellation is made more than 5 working days before event time.
- 100% of invoice charges if cancellation is made 5 working days before event time.