The Mojo behind Mojo Team
Terms & Conditions
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are subjected to 7% GST.
For Non-Corporate: 100% payment payable to PartyMojo Pte Ltd as deposit to confirm the event.
For Corporate: Endorsement on invoice with organisation stamp to confirm the event.
- Breakage and damages to any equipments will be charged to client accordingly.
- A additional transport surcharge of $30 is applicable for the following venues: Changi, Tuas, Sentosa, Turf city.
- All cheques are made payable to PARTYMOJO PTE LTD.
- Payment can be made via bank transfer to: DBS current Acc 003-932293-3 Branch code: 7171-003.
- PartyMojo now accepts PayNow! The QR Code can be found at the bottom of the invoice issued.
- Late payment interest charge of 2% per month will be incurred after payment due date.
Postpone & Cancellations
- Postponing of event can only be done 5 working days prior to the event.
- Postponing of the event is subjected to a $100 – $150 surcharge, subjected to availability.
- Otherwise, the client can choose to cancel the event and deposit paid will be forfeited.
- 50% of invoice charges if cancellation is made more than 5 working days before event time.
- 100% of invoice charges if cancellation is made 5 working days before event time.
Other Party Terms
- PartyMojo staffs will not be responsible for putting up the client’s own decoration during set up time.
- PartyMojo staffs will not be responsible for the teardown of balloon decorations for any packages.
- PartyMojo will not be liable for cleaning up of any mess created by the activities/party guests.
- PartyMojo reserves the right to cease the party immediately if the client verbally abuses any of our staffs. In the event that the client’s guest verbally abuses a PartyMojo staff, PartyMojo staff will inform the client immediately. If the abuse does not cease, PartyMojo reserves the right to leave the event immediately.