Feel free to contact our friendly sales person at 81606655 or 65696992 today for our virtual Feng Shui workshop, or email to [email protected] for our full list of virtual workshops!
Frequently Asked Questions
Drooling at the festive Here’s some of the frequently asked questions by our clients for the virtual Feng Shui workshop. Feel free to contact our friendly sales person at 81606655 or 65696992 today, or email to [email protected] to view the full list of our virtual workshops!
Spend half a day with us to equip yourself with invaluable Feng Shui knowledge that you can apply to improve your quality of life. This workshop will reveal to you how to calculate the directions of the annual taboo stars and good flying stars.
During the course, there will also be mini team building activities that focus on team synergy and communications. It’s an interactive class so the instructor can answer any question the participants have. The bento making workshop will run for 1 – 1.5 hrs depending on the class speed.
Participants will need to have a table, laptop and a stable internet connection to participate in this activity. It can be done remotely in the comfort of your own homes. All other materials needed for the cookies decoration virtual workshop will be provided by us.
We will be using Zoom platform preferably as the top choice, followed by Microsoft Teams, Facebook or Vimeo, depending on the platform of your convenience
The classes would need a minimum of 10 pax to kick start. For a more interactive session, we would recommend each class to keep within 20 – 50 pax. We can hold unlimited no. of participants for all our virtual workshop. Talk to our sales person today to enquire!
Yes, this is definitely possible. This can be done by splitting the participants into smaller classes. The virtual workshops can be held concurrently or consecutively depending on client’s preference and schedules. Speak with our friendly sales person today to find out more!
PartyMojo is one of the first event companies to go virtual in the events line in singapore. We started our first virtual class in Feb 2020. Till now we have held over 120 virtual workshops. The scale of virtual workshops we have held varies from 10 pax to over 500 pax per event. We have a huge client base and are very experienced with virtual events. Talk to us to request for screenshots and video recordings of our past events to get an idea of how it works. 🙂
Virtual Feng Shui Workshop is Most Suitable For
Small pax of only 5 pax to start, and with unlimited pax! Energise remote team easily and bond through fun and play.
Best for social cohesion, choose from a myriad of virtual workshops for your next community event!
Thinking of what to do for the next gathering? The perfect virtual gathering for your personal events.
Our Corporate Clients
Why Choose Us
Ultra Fast Response
Your event get sorted out before you know it, fuss free.
Over 3000 succcessful events held over the past 5 years
Certified by BizSafe, NEA, SNEF. We are a registered Government supplier.
Support All Payments
Various payment methods accepted. Creditcard,GeBiz, PayNow, Grabpay, etc.
Best Value for Money
Get the most value for money packages here.
One Stop Event Solution
Make less stops, achieving your dream event with just one quote.
Supports all virtual platforms, let us help for your next virtual event
Send us your enquiry
Terms & Conditions
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are subjected to 8% GST.
For Non-Corporate: 100% payment payable to PartyMojo Pte Ltd as deposit to confirm the event.
For Corporate: Endorsement on invoice with organisation stamp to confirm the event.
- Breakage and damages to any equipments will be charged to client accordingly.
- All cheques are made payable to PARTYMOJO PTE LTD.
- Payment can be made via bank transfer to: DBS current Acc 003-932293-3 Branch code: 7171-003.
- PartyMojo now accepts PayNow! The QR Code can be found at the bottom of the invoice issued.
- Late payment interest charge of 2% per month will be incurred after payment due date.
- Postponing of event can only be done 5 working days prior to the event.
- Postponing of the event is subjected to a $100 – $150 surcharge, subjected to availability.
- Otherwise, the client can choose to cancel the event and deposit paid will be forfeited.
- 50% of invoice charges if cancellation is made more than 5 working days before event time.
- 100% of invoice charges if cancellation is made 5 working days before event time.